Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here's what's goin' down...


So if you are reading this, you very likely already know what it's about. But in order to make a proper intro, I'll do a little summary for you. I'm interning in West Virginia this summer with Mustard Seeds and Mountains. On one of my short-term trips up there before, I kept a blog throughout the week on behalf of the whole team. It was updated each day and went over what our team was doing, the people we were working with, and what God was working on with each of us while we were there. People back home seemed to like it a lot, since it allows the prayer warriors, who aren't actually out traveling but are very much still a part of the team, to have a much better idea of what is going on as it happens. It's also a great way to communicate specific prayer requests as they come up. The only problem is that I have no guarantees on internet access while I am there. But I'll do my very best! Keep checking back all summer!


Me in West Virginia last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment